File Consumer Complaint
Customer Is GOD! If any company is failed to serve good service or good product, customers have right to file complaint against the company & request for compensation in consumer court/forum. Law Street will resolve your case at minimum cost. Get support until your case is resolved. Save Time – Get Justice!
Submit Your Complaint Online
File your case in consumer court/forum with the help of Law Street
Consumer Protection Bill was introduced in Lok Sabha in 2019 replacing the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
The bill has defined customer rights including the following:
- Protection against marketing goods and products which are harmful to life.
- Information regarding quality, quantity, purity, standard and price of goods and services.
- Access to different products and services at competitive costs.
- Reimbursement against unfair and fraudulent trade practices.
Penalties for misleading advertisement
The CCPA can impose a penalty of up to Rs 10 lakhs and two-year imprisonment for misleading or false advertisement. The fine may be extended to Rs 50 lakhs and the imprisonment may extend to five years.
Right to file a complaint from anywhere
As per this new rule, consumers are allowed to file a complaint from anywhere be it home, office or anywhere else.
Right to seek compensation under product liability
In case any loss is caused to a consumer due to a defective product, the consumer can file a complaint against the manufacturer or the service provider and ask for compensation. The manufacturer or seller would be held liable if the product does not conform to express the warranty.
- Time saving
- The complaint can be filed from mobile/computer
- It can be done from any location i.e. home, office or vacation trip
- You will receive assistance from Consumer Complaint experts of Law Street
- You can send legal notice to the company
How We Work?
- File your complaint and make the payment.
- You will get a call from our legal team.
- Your case will be analyzed by our legal experts.
- Legal notice will be send to the company.
- Your case will be filed in a consumer court (In person).
- We will fight for you till the case is Resolved.
Purchase Amount Rs. 0 – Rs. 10,000 = Rs. 699
Purchase Amount Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000 = Rs. 999
Purchase Amount Rs. 25,001 – Above = Rs. 1999
*Note: If the seller/service provider found guilty the service charge can also be claimed with the dispute amount as compensation