Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Online
Instant apply paperless aadhaar eKYC digital signature certificate through Law Street Corporation.
What is a Digital Signature?
A Digital Signature is a secure key (USB E-Token) that contains the signature in digital format and is issued for the purpose of validating & verifying a particular person or entity.
Classes of Digital Signature Certificates
When is Digital Signature required or mandatory?
The Digital Signature Certificate is mandatory if you are incorporating a Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership or One Person Company
Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN)
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is mandatory while you are applying for DIN number
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Compliances)
If your business's annual turnover exceeds INR 60 Lakhs it is mandatory to verify your returns with Digital Signature Certificate
For all the individuals/professionals having an annual gross receipt of More than INR 25 Lakhs and for businesses with annual turnover of INR 1 Crore and above it is mandatory to file income tax with Digital Signature Certificate
Goods and Service Tax
If you are a business entity (other than the Sole Proprietorship) it is mandatory to have Digital Signature Certificate for both registrations and verifying GST Returns online.
Import & Export Code
It is mandatory to have DSC while applying for an import & export code
A Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is essential for companies and organizations that take part or intend to take part in E-Tendering processes on various Government sites
Employee Provident Fund
Employers in India can use Class 2 Gold or Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates for submitting their employee PF transfer claim form online.
Who requires a Digital Signature?
Obtaining a Class II Digital Signature is mandatory in following cases:
- E-filing income tax returns in case of every registered trust, partnership firm, companies, any other entity or individual who is required to get tax audit under the Income Tax Act.
- Company filings with MCA21( Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
MCA has mandated digital signatures for the following individuals:
- Company Secretaries – Whether in practice or in job
- Bank Officials – for Registration and Satisfaction of Charges
- Other Authorized Signatories
Passport size photograph
How We Work?
- Fill the form & Make the Payment
- Call from a dedicated DSC Expert
- We will create all your required documents and file them with authorized agency on your behalf.
- We will validate your documents in two ways: Video recording or SMS
- Congratulations! Your Digital Signature will be sent in a USB and Token through courier at your address.