One Person Company (OPC) Registration - Online Process
Register a one person company registration online in India within 7 – 10 days. Get expert help from Online Legal India in OPC registration.
With the introduction of the Companies Act, 2013 the concept of the One Person Company came into existence to motivate the small traders and entrepreneurs who has the potentiality to start their own business and build up their own identity. The biggest advantages of starting a One Person Company are that only one person is required to start the business. An entrepreneur can be the master of their own domain in case of One Person Company (OPC). Wherein in case of Private Limited Company or LLP, minimum of two members is needed to be incorporated.
One Person Company was introduced in the J.J Report to create empowerment for the entrepreneurs where they can give a shape to their ideas. As there is a progress in the use of information technology and growth in the service sector in India, government has launched the concept of OPC.
Documents for Private Limited Company Registration
How We Work?
- Fill the form and make the payment
- Expert will call you and receive all the necessary documents
- Will create DSC and the DIN number for directors
- MOA and AOA drafting and submit
- Your documents will be filed and submitted to ROC
- You’ve registered your company. Certificate will send by post