The Supreme Court Collegium on 14th July, 2020 has approved the proposal for appointment of following Additional Judges of Punjab & Haryana High Court as Permanent Judges of that High Court:
- Smt. Justice Manjari Nehru Kaul,
- Shri Justice Harsimran Singh Sethi,
- Shri Justice Arun Monga,
- Shri Justice Manoj Bajaj,
- Shri Justice Lalit Batra,
- Shri Justice Arun Kumar Tyagi, and
- Shri Justice Harnaresh Singh Gill.
The Court has also approved the proposal for appointment of Smt. Justice Jyotsna Rewal Dua, Additional Judge of Himachal Pradesh High Court as Permanent Judge of that High Court.
Further, It has also approved the proposal for appointment of Shri Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay, Additional Judge of Calcutta High Court as Permanent Judge of that High Court.
The post SC approves proposal for appointment of addl judges as permanent judges appeared first on India Legal.