Reply To Your Objected Trademark
Law Street can help you file a professional reply to a trademark objection in 5 to 10 working days, subject to government and client processing time.
A trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of an identifiable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks.
Once a trademark application is filed, the Trademarks Registrar will process your application and issue an Examination Report. But due to some valid reasons, trademark Registrar can have objections on any trademark application which does not meet their legal norms.
The applicant gets an opportunity to prove how his/her Trademark fits the criteria for availing the valid registration within the stipulated period of 30 days from the date of the receipt of the Examination Report.
- Incorrect Name of the Trademark Applicant
- Incorrect Address on the Trademark Application
- Failure in filing Trademark Form TM-48
- Filing of Incorrect Trademark Form
- Trademark filing under the Wrong Trademark Class
- The proposed Trademark already exists
- Trademark lacks distinctive character
- Vague specifications of Goods and Services
- Deceptive Trademark
- User affidavit not attached
When an objection is raised, the status of the trademark in the Indian Trademark Registry will be marked as “Objected”.
Step 1: Analyzing and Studying the Trademark Objections
Our trademark expert will analyze and Study the Trademark Objections
Step 2: Drafting of Trademark Objection Reply
Our expert will prepare an answer to the objection raised with supporting rule of law, valid documents & proofs
Step 3: Submit Trademark Objection Reply
Submit the reply of trademark objection to the examiner online
- Brand Logo
- Examination Report
- Supporting Proof of Logo ownership
How We Work ?
- Fill the form and make the payment
- Get a call from TM expert
- Expert will analyze examination report
- Drafting of objection reply
- Expert will send you the draft for approval
- Your reply will submitted to the examiner online